Our Animal Hospital near Union City
For your family pet’s next checkup, consider Dr. Michael Tuder & Associates. Our veterinary hospital group gives you the choice of four locations to visit throughout Hudson County, NJ. Never again do you have to worry about finding a good animal hospital near Union City. Our four locations provide care to your dog or cat throughout their lives in the form of exceptional veterinary services. We want to know all we can about your family pet and their needs, and share our findings with you.
No matter which animal hospital near Union City you choose, you and your furry friend are a top priority. We have walk-in appointments available for your convenience, so if you have any questions at all, just walk in and speak to us directly. You and your pet are important to us, and we want to make sure you both start on a path to good health.
Our Animal Hospital Services near Union City
When coming to our animal hospital near Union City, your dog or cat will receive the following in veterinary care:
- Pet wellness care, including geriatric pet care
- Diagnostic services (laboratory testing, X-rays, ultrasounds, etc.)
- Microchip pet ID
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Preventive and corrective dental care
- Spay, neuter, and general surgical services
- Hospitalization services if they are needed
- Health certificates for international animal travel
- An in-house pharmacy for your pet’s medicinal needs
- Prescription diets and diet management
Dr. Michael Tuder & Associates also has non-traditional forms of medical treatment available. These include pet acupuncture, cold laser therapy, and veterinary stem cell therapy. Please let us know if you want your pet to try these out.
If you have any questions about the services we offer, you may contact any four of our locations. We hope you’ll come and see us soon.